- Publication Year of Source:  2012 | <2016 | >2016 | 2012~2020
- Permeability:  <-6 | >-6 | -6~-4
- Assay Type:  PAMPA | Caco2 | MDCK | RRCK
- Original Name in Source:  Cyclosporine | cyc | 1NMe3
- Molecular Weight:  <800 | >800 | 800~1000
- Monomer Length:  6 | <6 | >6 | 6~12
- Molecule Shape:  Circle | Lariat
- Combination:  year:2008~2020, permeability:>-7, assay:PAMPA, weight:800~1200, length:>6, shape:Circle
CycPeptMPDB (Cyclic Peptide Membrane Permeability Database) is the largest web-accessible database of membrane permeability of cyclic peptide. The latest version provides the information for 7,334 structurally diverse cyclic peptides collected from 47 publications. These cyclic peptides are composed of 312 types Monomers (substructures).
As a comprehensive analysis platform, CycPeptMPDB provides not only the basic information of measured membrane permeability and structure, but also provides unified sequence representation (by HELM notation) to unambiguously represent cyclic peptides. In addition to data storage, CycPeptMPDB provides several supporting functions such as online data visualization, data analysis, and downloading. CycPeptMPDB is expected to be a valuable platform to support membrane permeability research of cyclic peptides.
24-Apr-2023: Version 1.1.
- Added 3D structure of cyclic peptides in chloroform selected based on the score given by a fast QM method.
- Added 3D structure of cyclic peptides in water selected based on the score given by a fast QM method.
- Added 3D-PSA values calculated from 3D structures in chloroform and water respectively.
- Special thanks to Dr. Richard A. Lewis of Novartis Institutes of BioMedical Research for providing the 3D structure and 3D-PSA calculation scripts.
- Methods for generating 3D structures will be available soon.
24-Feb-2023: Version 1.0.
- Reference: Li, J.; Yanagisawa, K.; Sugita, M.; Fujie, T.; Ohue, M.; and Akiyama, Y. CycPeptMPDB: A Comprehensive Database of Membrane Permeability of Cyclic Peptides, Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 63(7), 2240-2250, 2023. doi: 10.1021/acs.jcim.2c01573.
- 47 Publications
- 7,334 Cyclic Peptides
- 312 Monomers